A donation of…
- $130 provides two hours of creative writing communication instruction.
- $300 provides four hours of occupational therapy support for motor skills.
- $600 provides funding for two community engagement projects.
- $1400 provides one semester of Museum of Design Atlanta’s (MODA) science and technology curriculum for ALL students.
- $29,500 provides a one-year scholarship to one student.
Connections School of Atlanta, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible. For tax purposes and employer matching, our tax ID number is 47-3486829.
Or make checks payable to Connections School of Atlanta, Inc., and mail to 1017 Edgewood Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307.
PUBLIX PARTNERS: Sign up for an account here! Designate CSA in the drop down list of schools when you enter your zip code.