Or make checks payable to Connections School of Atlanta, Inc., and mail to 1017 Edgewood Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307.
Connections School of Atlanta, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible. For tax purposes and employer matching, our tax ID number is 47-3486829.
A donation of…
- $150 provides professional development training for one staff member.
- $300 provides four hours of occupational therapy support for motor skill development.
- $500 provides funding for two outdoor education field experiences.
- $1350 provides one semester of Museum of Design Atlanta’s (MODA) design and technology education for ALL students.
$1890 provides one semester of Circus Arts programming for ALL students.
- $29,500 provides a one-year scholarship to one student.
Support classroom learning and engagement by donating needed items from our AMAZON WISHLIST! Please consider adding Connections School of Atlanta, Inc. as your beneficiary on Amazon Smile.
PUBLIX PARTNERS: Sign up for an account here! Designate CSA in the drop down list of schools when you enter your zip code.