Part of our mission is to make connections with the community. Below are businesses in the community that have supported Connections School of Atlanta, Inc. Please check them out and let them know you support us too.
This does not constitute an endorsement by Connections School of Atlanta, Inc.
Music. Healthcare. Perfect Harmony.
At The George Center, we use music to address clinical, therapeutic
goals for individuals and groups throughout metro Atlanta.
From one-on-one therapy to full-service music therapy programs for healthcare and educational facilities, The George Center has got Atlanta covered. With three convenient locations in Roswell, Cumming, and Decatur, we are relentlessly, tenaciously and passionately pursuing our mission to improve access to music therapy in healthcare right here in Atlanta.
To do that, we put our clients at the center of everything we do. Our talented staff of licensed and board-certified music therapists possess advanced trainings and certifications. We successfully bill insurance for the majority of our clients. We are proud members of the North Fulton Wellness Alliance and place a high value on a holistic, team-based approach to therapy by collaborating with members of our clients’ therapy teams.
Music therapy has been proven an effective treatment method for a wide range of goal areas across an even wider range of populations. The George Center provides services for individuals of any age and ability.
Music therapists use music-based interventions to address individualized goals for their clients. At The George Center, we recognize each and every person we work with has unique abilities and needs, and we strive to create treatment plans that will best fit these needs.
The George Center Difference
- We’re on a mission to change the face of music therapy and turn it into a nationally recognized healthcare field, and that starts with our clients.
- We want to amaze our clients in everything we do.
- We’re leading the nation in billing insurance to cover music therapy services.
- We’re extremely picky with our therapists, hiring only the cream of the crop.
- We firmly believe in a team-based approach to therapy and healthcare.
- Our beautiful clinic space is fully equipped to serve our clients’ needs.
- We’re deeply rooted in the Atlanta special needs and healthcare community.
- We continually invest in continuing education for our therapists.
Call or email today for a free consultation!
- We’re insurance experts! In fact, a majority of our client base successfully uses their insurance to pay for music therapy services! We’ll help you navigate your plan and offer honest advice about the most cost-effective way to cover music therapy using your insurance.
- We’ll provide you with the evidence-based research on music therapy for your loved one’s diagnosis/needs.
- We’ll discuss possible goal areas for treatment based on client needs and how we can use music to address those goals.
- With a therapy team of nine talented music therapists, we’re able to pair clients with therapists based on the best personality fit.
Creative approach. Individual growth. That’s what we’re all about at The George Center.
www.TheGeorgeCenter.com ● 678-701- 1203 ● Jeannie@TheGeorgeCenter.com
DIAMOND LEVEL SPONSORS:
GOLD LEVEL SUPPORTERS:
SILVER LEVEL SUPPORTERS:
BRONZE LEVEL SUPPORTERS:
Blue Creek Dental
2058 N Decatur Road
Decatur, GA 30033