Connections School of Atlanta, Inc. is a 501(c)(3) organization. Your contribution is tax deductible. For tax purposes and employer matching, our tax ID number is 47-3486829.
A donation of…
- $130 provides two hours of daily living skills support/home economics instruction.
- $300 provides one month of group music instruction.
- $600 provides four hours of occupational therapy support for motor skills.
- $1400 provides one semester of Museum of Design Atlanta’s (MODA) science and technology curriculum for ALL students.
- $28,500 provides a one-year scholarship to one student.
Or make checks payable to Connections School of Atlanta, Inc., and mail to 1017 Edgewood Avenue NE, Atlanta, GA 30307.
HELPING CONNECTIONS IS AS EASY AS A TAX CREDIT! You can help a student pay for CSA, and get a tax credit at the same time! Interested? Check out the details below.
Georgia tax payers can make a private donation to a State registered SSO, like APOGEE, and receive a dollar-for-dollar GA tax credit, as well a Federal charitable contribution deduction. The law allows for tax credit donors to express their wish of which school, like CONNECTIONS SCHOOL OF ATLANTA, INC., to receive contribution monies for tuition scholarships.
NOW is the time to submit your request for approval to make a 2017 donation for the tax credit. Simply enter your information via link below and designate Connections School of Atlanta, Inc.