General Information Sessions for Parents and Professionals:
Information sessions are usually held the third Thursday of the month at 12:30 p.m. For the most current details, please visit our Facebook page or call the school.
Please read the following information carefully:
- Attendance at a session is a mandatory first step in our application process.
- Interested families must sign up ahead of time for a specific session.
- You can sign up by emailing email@example.com or calling 404-602-9404.
- These sessions are for parents and professionals only. We regret we cannot accommodate prospective students or siblings.
- For the comfort of our students, these sessions are limited to 10 participants each.
The next scheduled information session is Thursday, September 21 at 12:30 p.m.
Comedy Night: Wednesday, October 4th, 2017, at 8 p.m., Brian Moote from Q100’s The Bert Show and his friends will have you rolling in the aisles! 100% of all ticket sales for this event benefit Connections School of Atlanta, so bring all your (adult) friends and family!
Punchline Comedy Club, 3652 Roswell Road NE, Atlanta, GA 30342